Additional Open Shelf Option for Over Bed Tables
Adding an additional overbed table open shelf provides a third storage area. It can be used with or without an additional drawer. When you add a shelf to an overbed table, you gain these advantages:
- 2 access openings to hide wires
- Great for displaying books, framed photographs, and other personal items
- Attaches easily to atHand Bedside Table System
Enjoy Added Convenience with the Additional Open Shelf
How do you get more organization and independence from a medical bedside table? That’s easy, you get the atHand® Overbed Table System with the additional open shelf attachment.
Our tray table system stands above the rest due to all the great features and the extra open shelf attachment adds a third layer of storage that can be used with or without an additional drawer. It is designed to fit our existing table system and is the perfect tool to help those with limited mobility keep personal belongings where they are easily reached whenever needed.
Additional Storage Benefits
Deciding to add a shelf to an overbed table offers these benefits:
- Unrivaled Convenience – Take advantage of the additional overbed table open shelf for extra storage space for those must-have items. The extra open shelf lets you see clearly where everything is, and you don’t have to constantly ask for assistance to grab an item such as your phone or a book to read. You can’t get this added convenience from other tables!
- Patient Independence – Whenever someone is on bed rest or has challenges with mobility, it’s important they feel comfortable and have a sense of independence. Regular hospital overbed tables don’t give you that with just a single tray. That’s why our table with the additional open shelf lets you keep important items within reach, so you don’t always have to ask for help or feel incapable of completing simple tasks.
- Peace of Mind for Caregiver – As a caregiver, you can’t be around your loved one or patient at all times, which means sometimes they will have to be able to care for themselves. The additional open shelf makes it easier for patients to have more of what they need nearby and helps ease the fear of a patient potentially injuring themselves while reaching for an item that’s too far. Caregivers love that our over bed table provides this much needed extra storage space, and is height adjustable to move with their patient!
Don’t settle for a traditional overbed or bedside table, get the most out of one with our versatile, attractive, and durable table system.
||13 × 7 × 6 in